A homeschooling family's learning adventure as they travel across the country.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Home Again

I had written two other posts which, through a blogger glitch, were deleted unfortunately. Essentially they were an expository of thankfulness to the Lord for His provision, safety, and the opportunity to take this amazing trip. We are home in Idaho now and so, so thankful. As we settle back into real life, I am praying that the lessons learned both in character and in history will grow us more in Christ's likeness and enable us to press on toward a future bright with hope and possibility! Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home!!! I'm so glad we got the chance to read your entries before the glitch got to them. Look forward to seeing you as soon as you get out from underneath the laundry pile and you are able to get back in the swing of things.

    Praising the Lord for this great trip and for bringing you all safely back home.
    In Christ,
    The Price Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been a real pleasure reading about your trip. I recently discovered your family blog through some activities we have in common (like homeschooling and violin). Anyway, you have a beautiful family. Unfortunately, I am having to make my blog private, but I don't want you to lose access to it. So please visit my blog, read the 2nd post from the top, and it gives you instructions on how you can enable me to invite you to my blog. Hope you will stop by. Thank you, and God bless your family.

    ReplyDelete