A homeschooling family's learning adventure as they travel across the country.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 16 Part 2 -- Hershey Park

And so --- we spent one whole afternoon and evening at an amusement park featuring chocolate in all shapes and sizes (along with roller coasters and rides :-)

Isaac, who prefers to stay close to the ground, was a very good sport in watching the rest of us ride roller coasters and other rides.

We had a bit of a rain shower during the car ride, at which time Isabelle took the wheel only a few moments before throwing up her hands and shouting at me, "Oh Mommy! You drive -- I don't think I'll ever be able to do it!!" She was generally horrified and didn't realize the rail in front of the car directed the path of the car -- and not her steering.

We finished out the day with a carousel ride -- still Isabelle's favorite! Joe and I figured out that this one excursion was the most expensive of our trip :-(

2 comments:

  1. Save some chocolate for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful time! Even though it's chocolate world, the Kettle Corn is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete